38 inches Long Claymore Sword, 30″ Long Hand Forged Damascus Steel Double Edge Blade, Forward Brass Cross hilt Forward and Pommel, Leather Scabbard with Shoulder Stripe
- 38 inches long Claymore sword. Large heavy Scottish double-edged variant of the late medieval two-handed sword.
- 30″ long Hand forged Damascus steel double edge blade with 26″ long cutting edge
- Forward brass cross hilt solid brass round pommel,
- includes Leather scabbard with shoulder stripe
- Our Damascus steel is made by forging over 200 layers of high and low carbon solid steel.
2 in stock