8 inches Long Hand Forged Damascus Steel Clip Point Blank Blade Skinning Knife, 3.5″ Long Sharp Cutting Edge, 3.75″ Scale Space with 2 pins Hole
- 8 inches Long hand forged rain drop pattern full tang Damascus steel blank blade
- 3″ long clip point blade sharp cutting edge,
- 3.75″ long scale space with pin holes
- Approximately 5 mm Thick Twist pattern Damascus steel drop point blade.
- Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel.
8 in stock
Damascus Steel Clip Point
Blade is made of Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel. Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened. Hardness 56 to 58 HRC. Tips to Care Damascus knife: Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidentally then use WD40 to remove it. Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability – Damascus Steel Clip Point