9 inches Long Hand Forged Trailing Point Gut Hook Skinning Knife Blade, Knife Making Supplies, Damascus Steel Blank Blade Pocket Knife with 3 Pin Hole, 3.75 inches Cutting Edge, 4″ Scale Space
- Overall 9 inches Long hand forged full tang Damascus steel gut hook blank blade
- 3.75 inches long cutting edge. Up to standard Pocket skinning and compact Knife
- 4″ long Scale space with 3 Pin holes for extra strength of scale.
- Approximately 4 mm Thick Twist pattern Damascus steel clip point blade. Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel.
- Blade is made of Hand forged Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel
8 in stock
Long Hand Forged Trailing
Blade is made of Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel. Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened. Hardness 56 to 58 HRC. Tips to Care Damascus knife: Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidentally then use WD40 to remove it. Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability – Long Hand Forged Trailing