13″ Hunting knife, Damascus steel blade & Finger guard, Camel bone, Cow Sheath
1 in stock
13″ Long hand forged Damascus steel Hunting knife, Camel Bone scale with Damascus finger guard, Cow Leather sheath Included
* 13″ Long hand forged Damascus steel Hunting Knife
* 8″ long Twist pattern blade with 7.50″ cutting edge
* Camel bone scale with wood spacing
* Over an inch thick Damascus steel solid finger guard
* 5 inches long round scale.
* Approximately 5 mm Thick Twist pattern Damascus steel blade
* Up to standard hunting Knife
* Comes with a fine quality extra thick and robust leather sheath. The sheath has belt inserting loop and can be worn on belt.
* Blade is made of Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel
* Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel. Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened Hardness 56 to 58 HRC
Tips to Care Damascus knife:
Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives,because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidentally then use WD40 to remove it.
Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability.
Our knives are very sharp so open and use them very carefully.
We are not responsible for any injuries associated with the use of our knives.
Our products are intended for legal use only by responsible buyers.
We will not sell our products to anyone under the age of 18.
We will not responsible for custom held in your country (for international purchases).
We will not be responsible for shipping loss if addressed wrong