10 pieces Damascus steel Round scale skinning knives set with Leather sheath. Overall 85 inches long Damascus steel blade knives
- 10 pieces assorted scale Skinning knife set with separate Leather sheaths.
- Over 85″ long Hand forged Damascus steel blade in all knives.
- Assorted color scales made of Pakka wood material
- Each knife Comes with a fine quality extra thick and robust leather sheath. The sheath has belt inserting loop and can be worn on belt.
- Blade is made of Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel. We use over 100 layers of low & high carbon steels in forging.
- Full tang blade goes through all the handle as well in a single piece therefore are considered more durable and stronger than non full tang blades
- Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened. Our tested hardness is 56 to 58 HRC.
Out of stock
10 pieces Damascus steel Assorted colors Raisen and wood scale skinning knives set. Overall 125 inches long Damascus steel blade knives, Cow hide leather sheath
Tips to Care Damascus knife:
Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives, because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidentally then use WD40 to remove it – Damascus steel Camel Bone
Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability – Damascus steel Camel Bone
- Our knives are very sharp so open and use them very carefully.
- We are not responsible for any injuries associated with the use of our knives.
- Our products are intended for legal use only by responsible buyers.
- We will not sell our products to anyone under the age of 18 –