38 inches Long Medieval Barbarian Sword, 28″ Long Double Edge Damascus Steel Blade, Hand Crafted Brass Grip Grip… B
- 37 inches long Medieval Barbarian sword, Hand forged Damascus steel blade
- 27″ long Hand forged Damascus steel double edge blade
- Hand made Back Hilt engraved steel grip with stone
- includes Leather scabbard with shoulder stripe
- Hand forged twist pattern Damascus steel blade. Our Damascus steel is made by forging over 200 layers of high and low carbon solid steel.
2 in stock
38 inches Long Damascus Steel Blade Medieval Barbarian Sword, 28″ Long Hand Forged Damascus Steel Double Edge Blade, Leather Sheath
Blade is made of Damascus steel by forging the 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel. Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened. Hardness 56 to 58 HRC.
Tips to Care Damascus knife: Damascus steel as well as 1095 high carbon steel knives are different than some other common steel knives because of its high carbon content they can be rusted if not care properly. If you have seen rust accidentally then use WD40 to remove it. Never store your knife for long time in leather sheath. Leather can absorb water which will rust the knife. Always clean the blade after using and apply oil or wax (please use cooking oil on Chef Knife) before you store it, for its longer life and durability. Our Damascus steel is prepared by forging over 465 layer of high carbon and low carbon steel. Blade has been given an excellent heat treatment to get it well hardened. Hardness 56 to 58 HRC.